- Your booking will be confirmed by payment of £100 deposit which is returnable after leaving the property in good order. A confirmation form will be sent. Please check this carefully and let us know immediately of any errors. You must be over 18 years of age at the time of making the booking.
- Full Payment must be made not later than six weeks before the holiday start date. The due date will be clearly stated on the confirmation form. We do not send out final reminders. Non payment by due date will constitute cancellation with no refund of deposit. Payment accepted by cheque, bank transfer or Pay Pal. WE MAKE A £20 SURCHARGE FOR PAYPAL & OVERSEAS BACS.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. Charges are as follows: before full payment – deposit only, after full payment – 50% of holiday cost. We recommend that you buy holiday insurance from the insurance company of your choice, including cancellation cover.
- Changes, if it is possible to accommodate, may be made before final payment at no extra charge; otherwise will be considered as a cancellation.
- Number of people using the bungalow must not exceed the maximum occupancy of 8 people plus baby in cot. If the number is exceeded your group will not be allowed to stay at the dwelling and the holiday will be considered as cancelled by you with no refund or compensation.
- No smoking inside the dwelling please.
- Pets are allowed if well behaved. They are not allowed on beds or furniture. You are liable for any damage caused by your pets. You must remove any trace (inside and out) of pet occupancy before final departure.
- Arrival and departure: Normal occupation time is 3pm on start day, and property should be vacated by 10am on last day. Key arrangements will be made after final payment.
- Your responsibilities : you must look after the property. You must keep it in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of the holiday. You are expected to leave the bungalow tidy, washing up done (or in the dishwasher) and bins emptied please. If not we may make extra charges for cleaning, repairs or losses. You are expected to show due consideration for other people living in the vicinity. If any problems or worries arise during your holiday please report immediately to
us and give us the opportunity to solve or correct them, we want you to enjoy your stay. You must allow the owner/caretaker access to the property at any reasonable time during your holiday to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
- If you have a medical problem or disability that may affect your holiday; or if you have any special requests or needs please tell us at the time of booking. We will do our best to fulfil these and make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Dissatisfaction: We work hard to make sure that your holiday goes well. Please feed back to us any criticism, compliment or comment so that we may act and correct or build on them.
near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk