EXTRA INFORMATION RE COVID 19
We have made this plan for the Covid 19 virus situation
and this will be reviewed at least every 2 months.
People who are, or have anyone in their household suffering with Covid 19 symptoms, or have been diagnosed as having the virus within the last 14 days, must not visit. If you do arrive with symptoms we must ask you to go home and isolate.
If anyone in your party develops symptoms while residing at Wylene – please call 111 to get a test and advice, or 999 if it is a medical emergency, and report this to Christine immediately. If someone is fit to drive and the rest of the party is fit to travel, we ask you to go home to isolate. It is wise to ensure that your travel/medical insurance will cover repatriation in case it is needed. If you are unable to get home and need to isolate at Wylene you will need to pay for any extra days stay. Adequate insurance should cover this also. We also ask that the group contact person let us know if anyone develops the virus within 7 days of your leaving Wylene.
In the unlikely event that guests prior to your stay are needing to isolate and stay longer at Wylene we must make you aware. We will let you know as soon as possible that your holiday will be affected. We would try to find alternative accommodation in our area, or offer a change of dates, or refund your payment in full. We hope this would never happen.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We confirm that no staff are suffering from the virus, or in quarantine, when working in the bungalow.
A copy of our changeover cleaning regime will be on display at Wylene, and this has been developed with input by all staff.
As usual our arrival arrangements include using a keysafe to gain entry. We will avoid visiting while you are in residence, unless an emergency repair needed. Welcome and check calls will be made by phone or video.
This year if you make a booking which cannot go ahead due to government restrictions we will allow rebooking with no loss of payment.
OUR REQUESTS TO YOU
Please read and be aware of the precautions above.
While in residence please open windows and doors to keep the bungalow aired as much as possible (depending on the weather of course). We will extend the vacation time to 12md on your last day.
We ask that you strip linen from the beds and use zip bags provided, putting bed linen and tea cloths in one and Wylene towels (if used) and bath mats in the other. These to be left in the utility room please.
Then please spread out the duvets to air.
We normally provide towels but if you would prefer to bring your own please tell me before you arrive.
‘NORMAL’ TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Your booking will be confirmed by payment of £100 deposit which is returnable after leaving the property in good order. A confirmation form will be sent. Please check this carefully and let us know immediately of any errors. You must be over 18 years of age at the time of making the booking.
- Full Payment must be made not later than six weeks before the holiday start date. The due date will be clearly stated on the confirmation form. We do not send out final reminders. Non payment by due date will constitute cancellation with no refund of deposit. Payment accepted by cheque, bank transfer or Pay Pal. WE MAKE A £20 SURCHARGE FOR PAYPAL & OVERSEAS BACS.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. Charges are as follows: before full payment – deposit only, after full payment – 50% of holiday cost. We recommend that you buy holiday insurance from the insurance company of your choice, including cancellation cover.
- Changes, if it is possible to accommodate, may be made before final payment at no extra charge; otherwise will be considered as a cancellation.
- Number of people using the bungalow must not exceed the maximum occupancy of 8 people plus baby in cot. If the number is exceeded your group will not be allowed to stay at the dwelling and the holiday will be considered as cancelled by you with no refund or compensation.
- No smoking inside the dwelling please.
- Pets are allowed if well behaved. They are not allowed on beds or furniture. You are liable for any damage caused by your pets. You must remove any trace (inside and out) of pet occupancy before final departure.
- Arrival and departure: Normal occupation time is 3pm on start day, and property should be vacated by 10am on last day. Key arrangements will be made after final payment.
- Your responsibilities : you must look after the property. You must keep it in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of the holiday. You are expected to leave the bungalow tidy, washing up done (or in the dishwasher) and bins emptied please. If not we may make extra charges for cleaning, repairs or losses. You are expected to show due consideration for other people living in the vicinity. If any problems or worries arise during your holiday please report immediately to
us and give us the opportunity to solve or correct them, we want you to enjoy your stay. You must allow the owner/caretaker access to the property at any reasonable time during your holiday to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
- If you have a medical problem or disability that may affect your holiday; or if you have any special requests or needs please tell us at the time of booking. We will do our best to fulfil these and make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Dissatisfaction: We work hard to make sure that your holiday goes well. Please feed back to us any criticism, compliment or comment so that we may act and correct or build on them.
near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk